PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Users shall not transmit /publish on the Svizera Health Remedies LLP. website or any linked site, any material which is lascivious as appeals to the prurient interest or if its affect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it. Users agree to indemnify and hold Svizera Health Remedies LLP., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of users use of or conduct on Svizera Health Remedies LLP. services.
Svizera Health Remedies LLP. reserves the right to disclose any information about the use of the Svizera Health Remedies LLP., including its contents, without user’s prior permission.
- Register for a service;
- Download downloadable Content;
- Use a Segment and/or Share
- Register for making donations for social cause
- Send us an e-mail;
- Respond to a poll or study.
This personal data will be the subject of automatic processing and may be used in three different ways:
Statistical studies: we compile and study your personal data in order to define your profile and better adapt our services to your expectations. These statistical studies are strictly confidential.
Monitoring of the customer relationship: If you send us a message, the data is kept and used to send a response to your request and to ensure its monitoring.
Provision of services: Sending of newsletters, access to certain counselling spaces, etc.
Please note: There is no compulsion on any participant/ user to disclose any personal data and the user may at any time abort the process of participation in any activity or using of the site at his/her own free will. This personal data once provided shall be the subject of automatic processing for the fulfilment of the purpose of the site. The data/information shall be treated as confidential information by the company and we shall take all necessary steps to protect the information provided by the user subject to the below mentioned limitation:
- In case if such information is required to be disclosed under law to any governmental, judicial or regulatory authority; provided that company is given practically prompt notice of such requirement and the scope of such disclosure is limited to the maximum extent possible.
- In case such information is disclosed in cases of hacking, data theft or any other cyber-attack
- In cases where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
- otherwise as permitted under applicable law.
In case if the User wants to unregister and withdraw his/ her consent for their Personal Data, her / she will have to follow the link with a request for withdrawing your consent for using your personal data and deregistration. Post receiving such request, we will process the request within a period of 30 days and all your personal data/ information shall be deleted from our system.